Our focus is on helping you achieve your financial goals and objectives. We discuss your goals and objectives and what concerns you have reaching them. We look at your entire financial picture, not just one part of it. Some of the services we provide include:
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Investment analysis and planning
- Investment management
- 401(k), 401(a), 403(b) rollovers
- Traditional and ROTH IRAs
- Risk management
- Coordination with your CPA, EA, Estate Attorney, etc.
- And more
We approach financial planning using a six step process where we:
- Discuss and prioritize your financial goals and objectives
- Gather all the pertinent data
- Analyze and and evaluate alternatives available to you
- Develop strategies for implementation
- Work with you to implement your plan.
- Monitor the progress to your goals and make adjustments as needed.
Investment analysis and planning
Need a second opinion? Do you want help with your 401(k) or other retirement plan? We approach investment analysis and planning in a manner similar to the financial planning process:
- Discuss the purpose and goals for a particular investment
- Discuss any particular requirements you may have for your investments (e.g. socially responsible, tax efficiency, etc).
- Determine your risk tolerance
- Select investment vehicles based on your criteria
- Build a portfolio based on your risk tolerance
- Analyze the portfolio for risk and return characteristics
- Discuss the portfolio with you
- Implement the portfolio
- Monitor your portfolio and adjust as conditions require
This service is particularly useful for retirement plan rollovers, IRAs, and new or transferred investment accounts. In many cases, current holdings can simply be transferred to our custodian. We implement your portfolio and then monitor and make changes as appropriate.
Ongoing services include periodic portfolio rebalancing, recommending investment changes, use of hedging or portfolio enhancement techniques as appropriate, and monthly performance reports.
Coordination with your CPA, EA, Estate Attorney, etc.
A financial plan implementation works best when it is coordinated with your other advisors. As a Vestnomics client, we will accompany you to meet with your tax or legal professional.